Personal data protection
- The Administrator of personal data is ANITA MAKARSKA-GURGACZ, NIP: 7122860322, ul. Techniczna 4 20-151 Lublin.
- The entity using the service (i.e. the Customer) consents to the processing by the Administrator of the personal data provided by the Customer when placing an order, in the process of using mousepad24.eu (i.e. the Shop).
- The provision of personal data by the Customer is voluntary, however, lack of consent for the Administrator to process the personal data will prevent the provision of electronic services and the Customer’s purchase in the Shop.
- The processing of the Customer’s personal data allows the Administrator to provide services such as maintaining your account, processing orders, contact related to the performance of the contract, as well as sending marketing information (including a newsletter).
- The personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract and for a period of time in accordance with applicable regulations, taking into account the statute of limitations for claims and tax obligations.
- The customer has the right to access his/her personal data and to request its correction or deletion. Personal data can be corrected or deleted by logging into the Customer’s account or by reporting to the Seller at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The provision of personal data by the Customer, in connection with the posting of opinions or reviews of Products in the Shop or on social networks, means that the Customer agrees to make this data available to an unlimited circle of people.
- The Customer declares that the personal data provided by him or her is that of the Customer.
- The Administrator, via the Shop and other forms of communication, collects and processes the following personal data of Users provided during the registration process, placing orders in the Shop, using the online messenger available in the Shop:
- name and surname
- payment and delivery address
- telephone number
- e-mail address
- Your personal data may be transferred to the payment operator and courier company.
- The Administrator undertakes to make every effort to maintain proper security of the Customer’s personal data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.